In order to apply to attend the WELL program at the Eleusis addiction treatment center, please follow the steps listed below.
You may contact our office for a schedule of upcoming sessions or to speak with someone directly about the alternative addiction treatment program featured at Eleusis.
1. After receiving your request, we will send you a packet containing a preliminary application, a medical questionnaire and screening tests.
2. Complete and return all forms to us, along with a non-refundable $50 processing fee. If you are accepted into the program, the application fee will apply to the total cost of the program. We must receive the completed materials at least 90 days prior to the beginning of the treatment program for which you wish to register.
3. After receiving your completed documents, our selection committee will determine if you qualify to participate in the WELL program.
4. If you are accepted into the program, you will receive a comprehensive psychosocial form and an informed consent document within one week of our receipt of your application materials.
5. Complete the psychosocial form, and sign and notarize the informed consent. Return both documents to Eleusis, along with your non-refundable deposit in the amount of $1,000. Please include a copy of a physical examination performed by a licensed physician within the last six months. We must receive the documents and deposit at least 70 days prior to the beginning of the residential program you will attend.
6. You will receive a packet with instructions on detoxification, preparing for the program and other pertinent information 60 days prior to the residential treatment program you will attend.
7. Your final payment of $12,445 will be due no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of the program you will attend.
If you are not accepted into the WELL program, your preliminary application, medical questionnaire and screening tests will be returned to you within two weeks of receipt.
Make checks payable to Eleusis, Inc. For your convenience, we'll also soon offer online payment options for credit card and electronic check processing.